Friday, March 23, 2018

Mermaid Love

How sweet is this little mermaid from a PML card included in the
Making Waves Paper Packet?
Just so happens that our school is doing a "Secret Mermaid" gift exchange.
It has been fun to treat my "Secret Mermaid" pal to little gifts on each Friday leading up to Spring Break.
Today is the big reveal so I created this card for her.
I used the Hi There Thin Cut  which ison sale for $8.21 this month.
You can also get it FREE for hosting a qualifying party.
Details HERE.
Our glitter cardstock cuts like a dream with our Thin Cuts as you can see the fine font on this sentiment is so crisp and clean.
Well, today is the start of Spring Break, woo, hoo!
We don't have any big travel plans but I will be going to a Paper Crafts show and getting to visit my DD in her home town.
I am looking forward to some crafty design time too.
Have a great weekend.



1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

How perfect is that for your Secret Mermaid gift exchange! This is uhhhhhdorable! Love the mermaid and love the gold accents! <3