Saturday, March 24, 2018

Spring Home

Here's my bungalow last Spring.
I am so ready to see the blooms on the dogwoods and green grass!
This layout was inspired by a SCT sketch.
I used Chelsea Gardens papers and Complements.
The flowers are stamped in Glacier, using the Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Stamp set.
I love all the products in this line and they are perfect for Spring!
Speaking off that it is the first day of Spring break.
I will be attending a Paper Crafts show in Indianapolis before heading to visit DD.
That will be a nice way to kick off break, except for the snowstorm that is expected, lol.
Hope you have a great weekend. 

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Omword, how beautiful! LOVE this stunning floral creation, Lynn! That border of stamped flowers is just amazing! Love the label with the twine bow, too!
Hope you are enjoying every moment of your spring break!