Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Jars of Sunshine

I had so much fun creating these Pinterest-inspired
"jars of sunshine".
These will go to our school secretaries for Administrative Assistants' Day.
I filled them with all things yellow and orange.
See that SkinFix Lip balm?  I am obsessed without and cannot leave the house without it.
Yummy flavors too.
I found some candies and office supplies at the local Dollar General.
I used some washi tape to decorate the battery operated candles which I get at 
the Dollar Tree.
I think this idea could be used to brighten up anyone's day.
Here's a look at the tags and a sneak peek at a new stamp that will be available May 1st.
The new Seasonal Expressions is filled with all kinds of sunshine!
And the toppers were created using the
Flower Market daisy cut, my personal fave.
Have a sunny day!


1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

These are SO adorable, Lynn! What a fabulous gift idea! I love clear packaging ideas and love this notion of spreading sunshine, too. Those tags are super pretty! Love the font on the sentiment and love the sun rays stamped behind. The dimensional flowers on the lids are a fantastic topper. Great idea to add washi tape to the battery votives, too! Love, love, LOVE these!