Saturday, June 23, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

Welcome to another Scrappy Saturday!
This is my layout inspired by the sketch for the SCT365 class.
The June sketch had spaces for about twice the photos but I just couldn't cut my photos down to that small a size. 
This is my first shaker for a layout. So much inspiration from the contributing designers in this year long online class.

These photos document a rainy, Spring day when my sister and I went to visit JoAnna.
We attended a floral show at the Ball State art museum.
Local florists selected a piece of art in the museum and created a floral piece inspired by the chosen artwork.
It was really amazing.  All the work that went into these temporary pieces of art.
Wish I had some pics but I did not take any inside. 
When we went to the coat check room to pick up our umbrellas we were presented with the task of finding our art-inspired umbrellas.
So many Impressionists umbrellas in one place, lol.
We walked around campus and enjoyed the sun after the big rain.
The stamps I used are from the June special
I will share some cards I made with this set next week.
Enjoy the weekend, rain or shine.

No comments: