Monday, June 25, 2018

The Sky's the Limit

This trio of cards will be made, 
in the bungalow, tonight.
I am hosting a "Happy Hour" for the girls to come over and have some crafty fun.
I used the Be A Rainbow stamp set and the 
set from the "Cheers to You" card kit.
The rainbow set is available for the rest of June and then it goes away.
I love the rainbow theme.
Have a colorful week!
Did I mention I will be heading to Las Vegas for the CTMH Convention?
Can't wait to see my CTMH peeps and what will be in the new catalog!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

I know you all had so much fun making these at your happy hour gathering! Super fun, Lynn! That rainbow design with the strips of cardstock and the metallic cloud punch is putting the biggest smile on my face! So clever your little seed bead raindrops, too!