Monday, February 24, 2014

Card Swap

I love "happy mail", don't you?
Recently, I was in a card swap with some of my CTMH friends.
We each chose one of the new paper lines in the new Spring/Summer IDEA Book
and created a card with it.
Here is a peek of the lovely cards I received.

Ivy Lane, by Kim R

Ariana, by Shelly

Lollydoodle, by Kim S

Timberline, by Barb

Skylark, by Amy

Jubilee, by Kristine

So happy to have all these great samples to show my friends/customers.
Just another great perk to being part of a CTMH team.
A big shout out to Kim R who organized the swap!
If you would be interested in joining a fabulous, creative, artistic team, just let me know!




3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What fun, Lynn! Talk about your happy mail, indeed! Love these!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun assortment of cards! I just love all the new lines of paper.

Unknown said...

Awesome Lynn! This was so fun!!