Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Avonlea Picture My Life


I have been playing with using my
 Close To My Heart
Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program cards to create some cards.
While these cards are fabulous for quick and easy pocket scrapbooking pages, they are also great for creating some quick cards.  For this pretty I just stamped the sentiment on the PML
card, inked the edges, wrapped in burlap twine and adhered it to my card base.
Here is another one.

For both these cards I used Avonlea PML cards with Avonlea paper (now retired) for the background. 
I used the
"Words of Comfort" stamp set with Twighlight Ink.

This stamp set, which is my go to for serious cards, is about to retire.
I think it has so many heartfelt sentiments which I love to use again and again. 
I will be back tomorrow to share some more cards created with PML cards.
Thanks for visiting.


1 comment:

Helen Gullett said...

These are beautiful carda using PML cards! Wow! Love that theme and colors. And thr sentiment set is perfect choice with this cards :)