Monday, March 9, 2015

Birthday Week



Look where I got to go on my birthday yesterday!
It was a fun show but I was surprised how much smaller it was than in years past.
I picked up a few new techniques and ideas and maybe a sheet of paper or two or three but I really did not buy that much.
Saving my money for the Spring products in the new
Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions 2 book which goes live April 1st.
I took my snazzy new tote to carry my purchases in.
This is the tote you get for FREE when you sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant
in March 2015.
Details on this post HERE.
Let me know if you have any questions!

This week I will focus on sharing all kinds of birthday cards.
Here is sneak peek.



More deets on these cards through the week.
Thanks for visiting!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
It actually got up to 50 degrees here and the sun was heavenly!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, a very happy belated birthday to you, Lynn! How nice that you had a special outing to go to on your big day! Looking forward to all your birthday card creations this week. :)